Monday, March 3, 2008

Sean Ep. II

Okay. . . for the sake of my wife, I'll limit my posting here. I will post things directly pertaining to my involvement with my family here. But, for those of you that know me, you know it to be better if I were to go and dig myself a hole in the corner of the Internet's back yard and delusionally froth at the mouth there - and that is exactly what I've done. My own personal blog is up and running. It is there that I will spew my worthless diatribes off into the oblivion of the space age, talk about the weird things that happen in my classroom, and obsess in a very heterosexual kind of way about Rick Astley. If I posted half of the crap that I think on the blog I share with my wife, I'm afraid April would develop a case of arthritis just hitting the delete buttons several times a week.

No comments: