1 month ago
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Emerson is 2 months old today. Yesterday she rolled over for the third time in her life (the other two times were a couple weeks ago). I'm not sure when it actually counts as rolling over, though. All 3 times have been on accident - she was lying on her stomach and lifting her head up. Sometimes when she lifts up her head it starts wobbling back and forth and occasionally the momentum as built up so much that it tips her over onto her back.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
I have been scrapbooking quite a bit recently and have been going back through old posts to find stories to go along with the pictures. It was a lot of fun to read through what was going on in our lives back then and the funny things that the girls did.
Then I got to 2011. What a sad year. Only one post. So I'm making a goal to do better this year.
Here's a super quick update:
- We've expanded our crew. We now have another daughter and a dog.
- I graduated from dental hygiene school.
- Adeline started kindergarten.
- Charlotte started preschool.
- Emerson (our newest addition) is 2 months old and recently started smiling and cooing.
Now for the best part of blog posts... here are some pictures: