Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Questions answered by Emerson.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I don't know
2. What makes mom happy?
When I eat my food. But I do not want to eat my food.
3. What makes mom sad?
Not eating my food.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You say silly things.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Um, I don't know
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Like a giant!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Uh, just clean up.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Uh. Just hugs.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cause we love each other.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I like you.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Uh, he kisses you.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Monday, November 16, 2015
Foods that I would rather avoid: Tomatoes
My favorite things to learn: Math
My favorite color is: Yellow
My best friends are: Avynn, Cierra, and Riley. Oh, and Madison.
Favorite games to play are: Tag
My favorite books: Bean and Ivy
My favorite movie or TV show: Harry Potter
Things I do well: Math
Things I need more practice at: I can't think of anything.
My favorite place to go: To the park.
My favorite family activity: Family night
My favorite thing about home: I get to sit around doing nothing.
My favorite thing to do outside: Play on the trampoline.
My favorite song: Uptown Funk
When I grow up, I want to be: A teacher
A place I want to visit: Hawaii
My favorite thing about last year: Thanksgiving last year.
Something sad that happened last year: I don't know.
When I get up in the morning, I like to: Stretch
My favorite part of each day: Writing
My favorite drink: Orange juice
Something new I would like to learn this year: My times facts.