Thursday, January 2, 2014

Emmy reflects on 2013 (as interpreted by mom)

My favorite food: Candy, or anything sweet
Foods that I would rather avoid: ??
My favorite color is: Boo! Pink!  Yewo!  She doesn't really know her colors yet, but she likes to try.
My best friends are: Emma
Favorite games to play are: Chase with her sisters
My favorite books: Very Hungry Catapillar (she likes to yell "POP" when then sun comes up)
My favorite movie or TV show: Cars
Things I do well: make my family laugh
Things I need more practice at: colors
My favorite place to go: outside
My favorite family activity: chase
My favorite song: Slippery fish or Itsy Bitsy Spider
Something sad that happened last year: I don't really have anything for that.
When I get up in the morning, I like to: Get my blanket and two babies out of the crib with me.
My favorite part of each day: When my sisters get home
My favorite drink: Chocolate milk

No comments: