Thursday, January 2, 2014

Charlotte reflects on 2013

My favorite food: mangoes
Foods that I would rather avoid: peppers
My favorite things to learn: math
My favorite color is: purple
My best friends are: Luna, Maddie, Heidi, Adele, that is about it.
Favorite games to play are: Why are you even doing this?
So we can remember what you were like when you were 6.  What is your favorite game to play? tag
My favorite books: The Berenstein Bears
My favorite movie or TV show: Frozen
Things I do well: I don't know
Things I need more practice at: Cartwheeling
My favorite place to go: School
My favorite family activity: I don't know
My favorite thing about home: I get to play with my sisters
My favorite thing to do outside: Play in the snow
My favorite song: Ummm....ummm...ummm...
When I grow up, I want to be: (after a long time considering) a veterinarian
A place I want to visit: the temple
My favorite thing about last year: Playing with Luna, we played in pre-K4.
Something sad that happened last year: I remember I got put on red
When I get up in the morning, I like to: I usually lay down on the couch
My favorite part of each day: I play every day
My favorite drink: I think it is lemonade
Something new I would like to learn this year: Uhhh, I don't really know.

No comments: