Thursday, January 2, 2014

Addie reflects on 2013

My favorite food: Macaroni and cheese
Foods that I would rather avoid: tomatoes
My favorite things to learn: reading
My favorite color is: green
My best friends are: Alexa, Amy, Amina, Melanie, Joseline, Juju, and that is about all.  What are you doing?
I'm writing down things that you like so that we can remember.  Hmmmm.
Favorite games to play are: Hockey
My favorite books: Harry Potter and the Fudge books
My favorite movie or TV show: My favorite movie is Harry Potter
Things I do well: reading, hockey... I've got hockey 3 times... that's all.
Things I need more practice at: math, skating backwards
My favorite place to go: the movies
My favorite family activity: going places with them
Like where?  Like Casper mall.
My favorite thing about home: That we can play outside more than school.
My favorite thing to do outside: Ummmm.... play in the snow.
My favorite song: Ummmm.... I'll just go with "A Child's Prayer"
When I grow up, I want to be: a scientist
A place I want to visit: Hawaii
My favorite thing about last year: That I started 2nd grade
Something sad that happened last year: I don't really have anything for that.
When I get up in the morning, I like to: Well, I like to read Harry Potter.
My favorite part of each day: RTI
My favorite drink: Lemonade
Something new I would like to learn this year: Ummmm, how to write in cursive.

1 comment:

3d8th said...

tell Addie once she learns to skate backward she can teach me! I've been trying to learn all my life!