Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Two little monkeys...

I put Charlotte down for a nap today. She was awake when I put her into her crib, so I was pretty sure she wasn't going to fall asleep. Five minutes later she is still quiet, yay!!! It is so nice to be wrong sometimes. Addie heads off down the hall to go play - I should know not to let her do this. I hear screaming coming from Charlotte's room.

I knew Addie had woken Charlotte, but I wasn't prepared for what I was going to find. I walk into the room and BOTH girls are in the crib! Addie is jumping up and down just as fast as she can and Charlotte is screaming because she is being bounced into the rails.

I think I'm going to go out and get one of those child-proof doorknob things because Charlotte obviously is no longer safe in her crib.

No comments: