Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I've been debating posting this all day. On one hand, I'm really proud of what I have accomplished. On the other hand, I don't really like posting pictures of myself and I am really not fond of these first three pictures. But I have decided to be brave.

For the last 8 weeks I have been participating in an online Biggest Loser competition. I have lost over 10 pounds and over 3 inches from my stomach. Our final weigh-in was today. We won't have the final results until Monday.

Before:

After:

6 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations!! :D

proudmamablogga said...

Wow! Good job! Is the bigger smile also part of the program?

Anthony and Kristie said...

You look great, I need to do that. I lost the weight quickly after Parker, but Kenzie was tough on my body and I want it back.

Brooke said...

Good Job- you look great!

Brekke said...

Nice job! I need to get on that program.

Anonymous said...

dating tall married women [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]spiritual singles[/url] free young teen dating http://loveepicentre.com/ singles dating