Sunday, June 1, 2008

Goats


We went to the park this weekend. We saw a goat. It was a cute litte 7 week old baby goat. Addie was very interested in the goat, but she didn't want to get too close. We sat and watched as its owner led it around on a leash and people came up and asked questions. I was amazed at many people seemed to have never seen a goat before. Atleast 5 people came up to this man and asked, "Is that a goat? ... a real goat?" My favorite was a lady who came up to me and said, "Did you know that is a goat?! Not a goat mixed with a dog, a real goat. Strangest thing I've ever seen. And he's keeping it as a pet! Can you believe it?" I just can't believe that people are so amazed with a goat. I guess we're not in Nebraska anymore.

1 comment:

Holly said...

::blink:: A goat mixed with a dog??? Umm...just how do the birds and the bees work in Texas?