Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mom

Questions answered by Emerson. 

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I don't know

2. What makes mom happy?
When I eat my food. But I do not want to eat my food.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not eating my food.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You say silly things.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Um, I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
8?

7. How tall is your mom?
Like a giant!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Playing.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Be mad.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Dance.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Dancing.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not dancing.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Uh, just clean up.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Broccoli.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Uh. Just hugs.

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
April.

17. What do you and your mom do together? 
Play.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Cause we love each other.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because I like you.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Uh, he kisses you.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Colorado.

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
3.

No comments: