Monday, November 16, 2015

Charlotte is 8

My favorite food: Spaghetti
Foods that I would rather avoid: Tomatoes
My favorite things to learn: Math
My favorite color is: Yellow
My best friends are: Avynn, Cierra, and Riley. Oh, and Madison. 
Favorite games to play are: Tag
My favorite books: Bean and Ivy
My favorite movie or TV show: Harry Potter 
Things I do well: Math
Things I need more practice at: I can't think of anything. 
My favorite place to go: To the park. 
My favorite family activity: Family night
My favorite thing about home: I get to sit around doing nothing. 
My favorite thing to do outside: Play on the trampoline. 
My favorite song: Uptown Funk
When I grow up, I want to be: A teacher
A place I want to visit: Hawaii
My favorite thing about last year: Thanksgiving last year. 
Why was that your favorite? We got to go to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. 
Something sad that happened last year: I don't know. 
When I get up in the morning, I like to: Stretch
My favorite part of each day: Writing
My favorite drink: Orange juice
Something new I would like to learn this year: My times facts. 

No comments: