Saturday, March 10, 2012

Charlotte's 4 year old interview... late...


So, Charlotee, have you learned anything in the last year that you’d like to share with people?
Ummm, what did you say mom again?

Have you learned anything in the last year that you want to share with people?
Oh, like, writing better.

What will be the best thing about being 4?
Umm, playing with my sisters.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
What did you say again, mom?

What do you want to be when you grow up?
*** Sean puts Emerson on a pillow ***
Hey! That's my pillow!!

Charlotte, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, what can I be?

You can be anything you want.
A doctor.

Who is your best friend?
Adele.

What is your favorite toy?
Ummm, puzzles and barbies.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with my sister.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Pizza and macaroni & cheese.

What makes you happy?
Ummm, giving mom and dad hugs when I don't feel better.

What's your favorite show?
Ummm, uh, Ariel.

What is something that you're really good at?
Hopping on one foot.

What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?
Not hitting.

What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

Ummmm, looking at my baby sister.

That's your favorite thing about yourself?
Yep.

Not your smile? Not that you are really nice?
Looking at my baby sister.

Okay.

What is your favorite color?
Ummm, red and purple and green and pink.

You want to say anything else?
No thank you.

Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t?
Ummm, petting my dog.

Is that a question?
.....

Can you turn it into a question?
....

Like, "what do you like to do with your dog?"
Play with my dog.

No comments: