Saturday, March 10, 2012

Adeline's 6 year old interview


So, Adeline, have you learned anything in the last year that you’d like to share with people?
No.

You haven't learned anything?
I learned how to read.

What will be the best thing about being 6?
Umm, that I get to go to first grade and that I get to be 6 when I go to first grade.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ummm, a teacher.

Who is your best friend?
Rebecca.

What is your favorite toy?
Ummm, ummm, barbies. My barbies, and my drawing board, and my camera.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with my whole family. And I like to play games with my sister.

What kind of games do you like to play?
I like to play Hi-ho-cherry-o.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Ummmm, uh, cake and macaroni & cheese.

What makes you happy?
When I play with my sister.

What's your favorite show?
Martha Speaks and Curious George.

What is something that you're really good at?
Running and math and reading.

What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?
That I shouldn't be bad and I shouldn't steal. Because Cameron already stealed some stuff. He stole some money and some crayons.

What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

That I can play with my sister.

What is your favorite color?
Purple and pink and blue and green... and red.

You want to say anything else?
No.

Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t?
Ummm, what is your favorite game to play?

So, what is your favorite game to play?
It is teacher and honey.


No comments: