Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adeline's 5 year interview

So, Adeline, have you learned anything in the last year that you’d like to share with people?
Well I've learned about hibernating, and I can't remember the rest.

What will be the best thing about being 5?
I don't know.

You can't think of anything?
Well, my class will sing "Happy Birthday" to me. And they will put a candle on my cake, but just one "5 year old" candle on my cake. That is the best thing about Super Friday.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't know yet.

Who is your best friend?
Emily.

What is your favorite toy?
Mmmmmm, ponies.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play hide and seek.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Ummmm, peanut butter burritos.

What makes you happy?
I don't know, I still have to think!

Okay, I'll come back to that question. What's your favorite show?
Martha Speaks.

What is something that you're really good at?
Ummmmm.... ummmmm.... finding Charlotte in Hide & Seek.

What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?


What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

That I can see.

You want to say anything else?
I don't think so.

Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t?
Um, nope.

No because you can’t think of anything, or no because you don’t want to answer any more questions?
Cause I can't think of anything, mom.

Oh yeah, the question we skipped... What makes you happy?
I haven't thought yet, even!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Addy is not five. You shouldn't lie to your children like that...

...
...
...

: /