Saturday, December 11, 2010

Charlotte's 3 year old birthday interview, a tad late...

How old are you today?
Free

What will be the best thing about being 3?
I don't know.

What was the most important thing you learned when you were two?
Giraffe.

Who is your best friend?
Ummmm, Addie.

What is your favorite toy?
Ummm, the baby.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A crown. (I think this means she wants to be a princess?)

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Carrots.

What makes you happy?
Carrots.

What's your favorite show?
Curious George.

What is something that you're really good at?
Uhhh, toys.

What toys are you good at?
Babies.

Is there anything else you want to tell me?
No, I don't want to tell you any more questions.

juguuhuyuhyitiutiiu <------ Charlotte wanted to type some also

2 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is a cute. I need to do that with Kenzie, she turned 3 today.

Anthony and Kristie said...

It is so good to hear from you. It sure would be nice if we lived closer so our kids could play(and we could hang out, I miss the fun times we had). Good luck on picking outfits for your family pictures. I wish I could say it was all me but I had help from my friend who does photography. Check out her blog and you can get good ideas on colors that go good together. The 2 tips she taught me were #1 layer and #2 borrow your friends stuff so you don't go broke:) Here is a link to my friends photography blog: http://www.shaheenphotography.com/