Saturday, June 20, 2009

So our fence did not get built this weekend.

But the day didn't stop there...

For the past couple months, Addie has not been taking naps. Instead, she goes to her room and has "quiet time." She stays in her room the entire time Charlotte is taking a nap, but her room is a pretty big disaster at the end of the two hours.

After the sprinkler incident we took a break.
We all took naps... except Addie. When naps were over I was shocked that Addie didn't come running out of her room (which she usually does the second she hears Charlotte). I figured she probably fell asleep on her floor. About 10 minutes later I could hear her playing, so I peeked my head in to see what was going on.

Her room reeked of baby powder.

She had found a bottle of baby lotion and slathered herself, the carpet, and her dresser in half the bottle. "Mom! I used some lotion!!"

I can see that...

No comments: