Sunday, April 5, 2009

In case you didn't know...

I got into dental hygiene school!!


For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a dentist. Most people think I'm crazy, but honestly, the thought of drilling and filling teeth makes me sooo excited. My plan original plan was to graduate college, go to dental school, get married right after dental school, work a few years to pay back loans, then have a few kids and work part time. Well, Sean (and then the girls) came along and kinda threw a wrench in my plans. That's okay, I would rather have them over all the teeth in the world. Last September I decided to chase my dream again. However, I decided it would be more responsible to be a dental hygienist rather than a dentist - it will be a much more mommy-friendly career.

Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Yaaaaay! Congratulations! :D When do you start?

Candace said...

Congratulations!

Christina said...

Congrats April! That is so exciting!!!

April said...

Holly - I start the program this August :)

Anthony and Kristie said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you. You are a very ambitious.

emily said...

yay! congrats--i knew you'd get in--how could they find anybody more qualified?!

proudmamablogga said...

Yay! Congratulations! I think it will be a great career for you!